Accreditation & Quality
We know that the highest standards of workmanship, expertise and safety are of the utmost important to you and your project. That's why at Ivanhoe Forge we have a wide range of appropriate acrreditation and standards compliance.
- We are members of Constructionline, UK registry of pre-qualified construction services.
- Member of CITB (Construction Industry Training Board)
- All of our on-site operatives are holders of CSCS (Construction Skills Certfication Scheme) cards
- We can supply qualified Banksmen and Slingers
- We have staff qualified to operate mobile elevated access platforms
- Four qualified Appointed Persons as required by BS7121 Safe Use of Cranes
- Staff are trained in the erection and safe use of temporary access platforms
- All staff are fire trained
- All of our Risk Assessments and Method Statements are originated in-house by our H&S Officer Alan Coates, who holds a NEBOSH General Certificate in Health and Safety
- 'BuildingConfidence' registered.
Home | About Ivanhoe Forge Ltd. | Expertise | Portfolio | Accreditation & Quality | Team & Facilities | Contact